Friday 20 July 2012

To Do...

 Its happened again, what is going on, the rain comes and I just seem to hunker down in my little sewing studio and lose track of time.  Actually getting a little business off the ground is maybe taking up a lot more of my time than planed.  No sooner did I pass my exams the school year ended and I was jobless, so here I am...with a list of 'TO DO's' like I have never had before.  My sewing studio is in need of a good tidy as its getting hard to find things...
One of the 'To do' points was to sort out a desk area for laptop and Dotty Red paperwork.  Would you believe it no sooner was it typed up in the business plan a friend offered me this beautiful desk, it looks like it has always been there, I love it, am sat at it now typing away, best of all at the end of the day I roll the top down and no one but me knows the mess inside...
 I have been working on numerous things ranging from Elephants (picture of their tails). Through to many of these little pretties...
 and some more...
 and would you believe it, I am working on some idea's for Christmas...
My fabulous boys are now off school and this week has been spent working on getting all my orders completed, just one more to finish, burning the midnight oil here, then its time to close up DOTTY RED for a week and spend some quality family time.  Some great county walks with Rosy the dog, some time with friends and I am sure we will manage a few days to at the beach...

My blog is on the to do list, I have a half written post to finish, so many pictures to share...I feel I have neglected you badly and for that I apologise.  I am struggling a little with blogger, with all its new singing and dancing gizmo's. However I just don't have the time to learn what does what and how do I do what I usually do... I will get there but for now I bid you goodnight and for a week - Goodbye.  I hope you have a fabulous week and manage to make some very happy memories, apparently the sun is going to SHINE!!!


6 comments:

Debby said...

You are one busy girl. Enjoy that time off and have fun with the boys and the doggie. Love the things you are making. Anxious to see the elephant.

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

My goodness you have been busy Suzie and everything looks wonderful...love your new desk too!
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Susan x

Kitty said...

You make me feel so lazy with all that you do! That desk is GORGEOUS! Hope you and the boys have a wonderful summer holidays. x

Gerda said...

Love the things you create!!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Hello from Scented Sweetpeas, love your page and creations :-) Do you have an open facebook page I can 'like' I have one at Scented Sweetpeas on facebook where I could give you a shout out x

Unknown said...

What a fun sit you have here.. love your colorful creativity! inspiring!!!