Thursday 16 August 2012

Excuses Excuses...

 How many times is it decent to excuse yourself for not blogging.  My only saving grace is I have noticed there are many of my fav. bloggers slowing down the posts whilst the little people are on holiday.
 This is my first summer as a Mom with her children at home trying to work, getting the balance between play, family, entertaining, eating and work is no easy task.  No day up on day at the beach this year, as soon as I start to get finished I have more to do, oh don't get me wrong this is not a complaint, but some beach time would be fun.
The boys and I are getting our rhythm, Mom works in the morning whilst they play, then its a family brunch and out for the afternoon. Yummy food and play time in the evening.  Once the guys are in bed its time for some more work.
 Yes indeed we have found a happy flow to this little family life and some sunshine has meant meals outside and splashing in the paddling pool.
So I just wanted to say hello and explain my lack of interaction, its busy here and my little business is nearly on its feet, a few more bits to organise and I will be ready for 'full on work' mode just in time for the children retuning to school.  I thank you for sharing this venture with me, its scary and some big lifestyle changes have had to take place. Life moves on and changes are always part of life, I struggle now to take time out to smell the coffee but I always have time to listen to what my kids have to say to me and always have time for a cuddle with them. 

I hope your summer is fabulous and the rain isn't spoiling it to much. Thanks for popping by and normal blogging will resume in just a couple of weeks, which is just as well as I have so much to share, I have met some really lovely people over the weeks and been very inspired, its been an exciting time.

18 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

It's fun to see you pop back in -- sounds like you're having a perfect summer. Take time and enjoy it -- it doesn't last long -- it's whizzing by WAY too quickly for me!

Twiggy said...

It's lovely to hear from you but I'm in the same boat, we're having too much fun to blog !! Might sneak one now as Twiglet has a friend round - so I'm free for a bit :)
Twiggy x

Gerda said...

You don't have to blog, there are so much other things to enjoy!! We will wait patiently. Groetjes, Gerda

Unknown said...

beautiful creations .. it's all about balance isn't it .. that and .. well not driving yourself balmy trying to keep up with it all .. ha! ~;O)

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Hi, I'm your lastest follower! I'm not sure what changes you've had to make but as someone who's life has been turned upside down and swizzed around a few times recently I can honestly say us human beings can be a lot stronger than we think!
You make some fantastic stuff, I hope your business continues to bloom and grow! Ada :)

devonmama said...

Oh I think you can be excused for your absence, what a lot of work's been going on at your place! I've been working from home with small boys for many years now, so understand about finding a rhythm...I'm still working on that one :) I so love your makes, you have great style. Looking forward to seeing more of your goodies xx

bellaboo said...

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.I see you have a four legged friend too! I have been admiring all your lovely 'makes'.
Good luck with your new venture,sounds like you are a busy lady! :0)

made-and-found said...

Susie,glad to hear you are finding the balance.Boy time is so important because suddenly they're grown and sharing stuff with girls.I miss those chats on the end of the bed and over dinner, but treasure the times when my boy/men and their cousins all(31 foot of them)get together and make me laugh and I still manage to make them laugh and be a bit outrageous because I can.Susie, I am spying some very beautiful sewing and lots of order and organisation,and you are obviously feeling very inspired.I'm trying but am failing to shake off the depression which is overwhelming me.Time for some happy pills methinks.Hope you are keeping well speak soon.
Anne x

harmony and rosie said...

You have a lot on your plate but it looks like you're doing a grand job!
Happy summer x

lazylol said...

I am just back from the coast and got very giddy because I saw some of your lovely little creations in a craft shop I visited :)

INDIAN said...

God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. IAS Coaching Center In Tamilnadu

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wilkinssolutions said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prismsuface said...


Great article with excellent idea! I appreciate your post. Thanks so much and let keep on sharing your stuffs. Prismsuface

Table mate said...

TABLE MATE is a finest quality multipurpose table furniture for your home that can be used for eating, using as a laptop stand, study desk, reading, writing, drawing, arts and craft, board games, as an outdoor tray table, trade shows, gardening, patio tray table, serving tray table etc. Table mate is an advantageous advent that can be used for both indoor and outdoor activities. It is an ultimate adjustable and portable folding table that slides right up to your body and provide optimum support for doing your work.

Table mate said...

TableMate With Cup Holder Adjustable and Foldable Table.
Proudly Made in India with 3 Times stronger than china tables shown in TV ads
Available in 9 colors of Blue, Red, Pink, Purple, Orange, Apple green, Sandalwood, and white,Brown Colors.

Salient Features:
1) Sliding Cupholder
2) Strong Plastic
3) Complete single color
4) 6 level height adjustment
5) 3 level slant adjustment
6) Detachable and Foldable
7) Takes 2 minute assemble without any tools or fasteners
8) Spares available

Unknown said...



table mate price,
telebuy table mate,
table mate price in saravana stores,
table mate price in chennai telebuy.

table mate price
telebuy table mate
table mate price in saravana stores
https://www.tablemate.in

Unknown said...


Roof Cloth Hangers Hyderabad,
ceiling hangers in hyderabad,
cloth drying ceiling hangers in hyderabad.
Roof Cloth Hangers Hyderabad
ceiling hangers in hyderabad
cloth drying ceiling hangers in hyderabad
https://clothceilinghangerinhyd.weebly.com/