Tuesday 3 July 2012

Going Dotty...

 What can I say...
Time is passing by so quick...
So much to do and so little time to do it it... and what suffers,? My Dotty Red bloggy home...
 Trying to establish a good routine of work and family, not balanced at the moment but I will get there. So I am preparing a post following on from my award...Still smiling at this and grateful. But rather than neglect you further I thought I would write a few lines and show what I have been up to.

Thank you for the warm comments and emails with love and support for my venture... couldn't do it with out you.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Debby said...

I can't wait to hear about the award. I sure ove all these goodies you ae making. Hope all is well.

made-and-found said...

Good luck with your Maths exam Suzie
Anne x

JuicyFig said...

Your work is so gorgeous - I am sure you are going to do really well. Keep focused!

Good luck with the Maths! (Rather you than me! lol)

Kath
x

Cheryl-ann Taylor said...

Hi Suzie,

It was so lovely to meet you too at the Handmade, Vintage Love-A-Fair...so so pleased you had a lovely time. I loved the dotty teaset you bought, couldn't think of a better home for it. I love all the pieces you make, I've seen them in Anne's gorgeous shop. Looking forward to following your blog, thanks you so much for coming to the fair and your lovely message.
With lots of vintage love Cheryl-ann xxxx