Friday 11 March 2011

Productivity and rest

Its been all about being busy here at Dotty Red... However, its time to chill out and take a well earned and much needed break with my guys. This picture of my youngest and I means a lot to me, its taken at a special place that I love going to, its one of those places that your shoulders drop in to a relaxed state as you drive nearer and you get butterflies in your tummy with glee and anticipation. Its a place of fresh air, country walks, warming Hot Chocolate and no modern technology, yes its a place to chill out, stop worrying and enjoy the open space all around and reflect on life with contentment in my heart, a time to count my blessings not my losses. Believe me I need it its been one traumatic and emotional few months. So for the next week I will be away from blog land. Yes yes I know I have been a poor blogger of late but instead of masses of words giving you all the reasons for my absence I thought I would show you the fulfilling of orders and stocking up that has kept me away...
My third order for Lavender Lane cottages...
With the doors being open now to let in the spring air a doorstop (or two) to stop the doors slamming closed in a draft...
all finished of with my label...
A whole street and growing daily (for some reason I seem to making a lot of things house like, I wounder if its because my own home is up for sale)
A big order for lavender hearts, with more to make...
A few stylish baby bibs...
Some pretty spring corsage's
Indeed its been many hours of sewing, knitting and crocheting but finally I am up to date and all I am taking away with me is my wavy crochet blanket... Have a super week and I hope you get out to enjoy the spring weather (OK so its forecast rain ... three pairs of wellies are packed)

Ahhhh spring is so in the air...

5 comments:

Pene said...

Golly you have been busy, I have a list a mile long of things to do for my next craft fair and am not acheiving much. Right tomorrow I will do at least one thing on my list (it's supposed to snow so it's not like I can do much else hehe).
Have a nice time
Pene x

marit said...

Have a lovely week !

Love your makings:-)

Debby said...

Yes, you have been a busy lady lately. Love the picture of you and your son. You have great hair and so does he. Enjoy your time. Sometimes we need to do that for ourselves. I have had a horrific last month and I really need to escape. SO you take care now......

moonstruckcreations said...

Love those corsages! I have a bit of a thing about fabric and crocheted jewellery at the mo.

Have a great break!

Helenxx

Tracy said...

You've been busy, Suzie... BEAUTIFUL work! Enjoy your well-deserved break. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))